Runners are people

kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
edited September 14, 2010 in People
A lotta views..no comments. These ARE people afterall...anyone? LOL :dunno See what happens when I drift off the people thread...no one replies.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=178053

CC of any nature would be appreciated.

Comments

• reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2010
    I left you my thoughts
    Well done!
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    Thank you so much Reyvee! I really appreciate your input (even more so after having taken a look at your site and work--bravo!!). I too 'shoot' ny kiddos on the move (and often in sporting events etc), but this was my first hired gig and it was way more intense. I hope the athletes will be happy. I do agree that I missed the focus slightly on a few with some softness--but I'm just hoping that they'll be happy to see themselves in action and that will override the pickyness (one can hope at least). Anyway, I will continue to play with AI servio. It is a powerful tool for sure and one that will make me a better shooter when I do! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!!!
    Cheers!
    Kelly
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    kidzmom wrote: »
    Thank you so much Reyvee! I really appreciate your input (even more so after having taken a look at your site and work--bravo!!). I too 'shoot' ny kiddos on the move (and often in sporting events etc), but this was my first hired gig and it was way more intense. I hope the athletes will be happy. I do agree that I missed the focus slightly on a few with some softness--but I'm just hoping that they'll be happy to see themselves in action and that will override the pickyness (one can hope at least). Anyway, I will continue to play with AI servio. It is a powerful tool for sure and one that will make me a better shooter when I do! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!!!
    Cheers!
    Kelly

Glad you had the chance to do a job like this and I think the athletes will be very pleased with these.
    Thanks for the compliment :-)
    Yo soy Reynaldo