FS: Gripped Canon 50D - $850 (CONUS)

ReignReign Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited September 15, 2010 in House of Canon
I'm looking to unload my 50D for a possible upgrade to a 7D or 5D2. If I don't sell it, it's not the end of the world but I thought I'd give it a try. Additional photos are available on my SmugMug - CLICK HERE. Sorry about the orange color cast in the highlights. I took the photos in our sunroom where we have orange couches, because that's where our white table is. :lol: The other items listed on the Smugmug are already sold. Thanks.

I am more active on photography-on-the.net than I am on this forum. I've sold, bought, and traded there.
  • 50D ($650): The body is in good condition, no blemishes except a small scuff on top where the internal flash is (1/4 of a pencil eraser size). Some hairline scratches on the LCD. It comes with box and all accessories. Also comes with 2 extra battery chargers (3 total battery chargers), the original battery and a used Sterlingtek. The neck strap is used. I'm also looking to see if I can find the English manual. <20,000 shutter count.

inventory3495.jpg
  • BG-E2n ($100 w/ 50D) or ($125 w/o 50D): This grip is just about flawless as I can tell. It also comes with the box and battery magazine.

inventory3513.jpg
www.nathantpham.com (your comments and suggestions are welcomed)