Samantha home from temple

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited September 19, 2010 in People
We returned from morning services for Yom Kippur with a few hours to kill before afternoon services began. Samantha was willing to give me a few poses.

1012426643_C4Vxo-XL.jpg

1012426268_MVdXb-XL.jpg

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2010
    Oh Mitchell that 2nd one is priceless, and I especially like that it's a different pose and look than we usually see from her. Beeeyootiful.

How do the little kids manage with fasting on Yom Kippur (or is it ok for them to eat?) Just curious :)
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    #2 is priceless!!!!!

Sam
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    So good of her to do so, these are fantastic and yes....two is amazing....those eyes!
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    What a sweetie to cooperate with her dad!! And yes, those eyes are simply beautiful.

She is growing up too fast, though.

Virginia

Email
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    divamum wrote: »
    Oh Mitchell that 2nd one is priceless, and I especially like that it's a different pose and look than we usually see from her. Beeeyootiful.

How do the little kids manage with fasting on Yom Kippur (or is it ok for them to eat?) Just curious :)

Thanks, DM.

The kids younger than 13 do not fast. My favorite part of the holiday is making their meals while I can't eat or drink! rolleyes1.gif

This photo is a nice self-portrait. I don't normally look this closely, but my image is clearly visible in the opening of my garage when you zoom in her eyes. Amazing!!

1013962099_Lhi2d-L.jpg
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    Wow, that reflection in the eye, amazing!
    Yo soy Reynaldo