1012795723_a5gBB-L.jpg

1012795818_QcBYW-XL.jpg
Liz A.
_________

Comments

• Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2010
    I love the steady hand and the blurry motion in #2.
  • Options
    misterbmisterb Banned Posts: 601 Major grins
    The guy on the right in #1 looks like he had enough.. :slosh
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    damonff wrote: »
    I love the steady hand and the blurry motion in #2.

That's what made me post this shot.
    The female talking, all hand motions going going going and the man listening, completely still. Glad you like it.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    misterb wrote: »
    The guy on the right in #1 looks like he had enough.. :slosh
    The night was still young, but who knows you may be right.
    I have a few more shots of him and my thought was that he hadn't quite had enough yet, he wasn't to the "feel good" phase.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2010
    I really, REALLY like #1. The look on the guys face as the beverage is being poured is fantastic! The guy on the right reflects his pensive, melancholy mood. And then, meanwhile, there is the boy in his Little League cap being checked out by the witchy doll above...

Second is a wonderful attempt at something ne_nau.gif. It is the type of shot that everyone will love and see something in AFTER you become world famous for your photography!:D
  • Options
    edited September 21, 2010
    rainbow wrote: »
    I really, REALLY like #1. The look on the guys face as the beverage is being poured is fantastic! The guy on the right reflects his pensive, melancholy mood. And then, meanwhile, there is the boy in his Little League cap being checked out by the witchy doll above...

Second is a wonderful attempt at something ne_nau.gif. It is the type of shot that everyone will love and see something in AFTER you become world famous for your photography!:D

Rainbow thanks!
    First the little boy is a woman:) (funny how people make those mistakes no? rolleyes1.gif)

I like the guy's face too, zoned out waiting on his frozen margarita.
    I noticed the last couple of times I've been to a bar, though I enjoy the scene and have a good time, my photos show otherwise. I am not capturing the jolly mood at all.

As to shot number 2--I showed it to my husband who thought it was pretentious. I can see where he is coming from, BUT I love it. It's my first WTF capture:) of sorts. I told him I can't be pretentious yet, but I will be in the future rolleyes1.gif.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2010
    I really like how the seam in the bar leads your eye to the gentleman's hand & it's reflection off the bar in image #2. The motion the other guys hand also adds impact. Nicely done!
    Travis M. Chance
    twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
    sitefacebook
  • Options
    starclusterstarcluster Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited September 22, 2010
    like the first best :3
    well done