A Couple of other Horses

DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
edited September 20, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Not to steal Azzaro's thunder ( I couldn't if I tried), but here are two horses from a shoot yesterday.

1014232487_VT8sb-L-1.jpg

1014235573_w3L7D-L.jpg

C&C welcome,

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• starclusterstarcluster Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited September 20, 2010
    kay well first Shot is blurry and the Second one is dark, cant see the horse face

but nice try :)
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    kay well first Shot is blurry and the Second one is dark, cant see the horse face

but nice try :)
    I take another look at the first. The 2nd is meant to be a low-key B&W silhouette. Thanks for looking and commenting.

Don
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    Hi Don,,,, were you at a horse show or maybe a trail ride....??? I like both pictures ...the second one would be my pick of the two. I like the composition better and I always like a good B/W.
    AZZARO:D
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Hi Don,,,, were you at a horse show or maybe a trail ride....??? I like both pictures ...the second one would be my pick of the two. I like the composition better and I always like a good B/W.
    AZZARO:D
    THanks for looking Azzaro and the kind words.

This was a Photography Meet-up shoot: Anyone want to Photograph a Horse on a Beach? There are more of other's images from the shoot there, besides mine. I also have images at my SM gallery Wallace Cove Horse Shoot.

Don