FS: Canon EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS

a_whitea_white Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited September 20, 2010 in House of Canon
I'm needing to get rid of one of my lenses that I originally purchased with my T2i. I already have lenses that cover what this one will do so I don't ever use it; I also need to get some money together for a decent L tele lens that I can use at sporting events. I've used it a total of two or three times, so it is just like it came out of the box. No scratches exterior or on the glass. Included is a Canon UV/Haze filter which has been on the lens since it was unboxed, as well as a Canon EW-73B hood. Both the front and rear caps are present as well. I do not have the box (at least from what my brother can find at home as I'm at school right now, so if I happen to find it next time I'm home I will ship what I find) or any paperwork for it, but I assume the warranty could be registered online using the serial # and a proof of purchase, which I can supply if needed. Everything works just a good as new, no flaws whatsoever.

This lens retails new for $360+ at online stores, and I'm asking $310 by paypal gift, add 3% for regular paypal, or by USPS money order. Shipping included in CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures of the lens here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/112089772294659670049/Untitled?feat=directlink