Options

Preferred photo viewing size: Unable to Choose?

KeithHKeithH Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited September 2, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I'm using the all thumbnail view but when I click on a thumnail the photo that pops up is always "large" even if I try to select "medium" as my preferred photo viewing size.

On my home and work computers I'm no longer asked what my preference is (I assume due to a cookie) but when I went to someone else's Windows computer (with IE 6.0) today I was asked my viewing preference. I would choose "medium" but a "large" image would always come up.

Anyone else experience this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

www.RobertsDigitalPhotography.com

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    Did a short test and the size preferences work for me. Maybe it's a cookie problem and your browser does not save them for some reason?

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    Seems to be a problem reading the cookie, but only on your www site, your regular smugmug site works fine. I will look in to it.
    KeithH wrote:
    I'm using the all thumbnail view but when I click on a thumnail the photo that pops up is always "large" even if I try to select "medium" as my preferred photo viewing size.

On my home and work computers I'm no longer asked what my preference is (I assume due to a cookie) but when I went to someone else's Windows computer (with IE 6.0) today I was asked my viewing preference. I would choose "medium" but a "large" image would always come up.

Anyone else experience this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

www.RobertsDigitalPhotography.com
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    It is out bug, if you have originals turned off then we force the next view to be large no matter what. I fixed it, should be out later today :) Time to sleep!
    {JT} wrote:
    Seems to be a problem reading the cookie, but only on your www site, your regular smugmug site works fine. I will look in to it.