WTB: Canon t2i

Kyle T.Kyle T. Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited September 28, 2010 in House of Canon
Looking to buy a canon t2i with the 18-55 kit lens.

Under $800.

post here, send me a message, or email me at optionboarder81@yahoo.com

I am serious about buying and can send payment asap.

Comments

• cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2010
  • Kyle T.Kyle T. Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited September 21, 2010
    Thanks, but I'm looking to buy the 18-55 kit lens with it.
  • 3power3power Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited September 22, 2010
    Have you considered buying a new one? At B&H it is $899. If you buy the Pixma 9000 printer as well for $339, you will get back $400 from Canon MIR. If you do the math quick - it will only cost you $838 brand new plus you will get a printer with it :D You can always sell the printer, too, to bring you under budget.
    Is it a guaranteed $400? Cause I looked at the rebate form and it says up to $400 savings.

And I looked on ebay for the printers and it doesn't seem like they are selling that fast.
    Kyle T. wrote: »
    Is it a guaranteed $400? Cause I looked at the rebate form and it says up to $400 savings.

And I looked on ebay for the printers and it doesn't seem like they are selling that fast.

If you buy the printer along with a qualifying camera then you will get back $400 if you follow the rebate instructions. It says "up to" on the form because that form is also used to give back $100 if you buy just the printer.

As far as selling the printer goes - there's no guarantee on that. But I'm sure if you price it low enough you'll get a buyer. The way I see it - it's a free printer that you can either use for its intended purpose or as a way to make back some cash. thumb.gif
    edited September 25, 2010
    3power wrote: »
    If you buy the printer along with a qualifying camera then you will get back $400 if you follow the rebate instructions. It says "up to" on the form because that form is also used to give back $100 if you buy just the printer.

As far as selling the printer goes - there's no guarantee on that. But I'm sure if you price it low enough you'll get a buyer. The way I see it - it's a free printer that you can either use for its intended purpose or as a way to make back some cash. thumb.gif

Do you know if the rebate is a $400 store credit for bh or do you get a check in the mail?
  • billythekbillythek Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2010
    Kyle T. wrote: »
    Do you know if the rebate is a $400 store credit for bh or do you get a check in the mail?
    Check in the mail. I did it with a 5D2 + printer. It is a very nice printer, but requires space.
    - Bill
    edited September 26, 2010
    The pro9000 printer is $419, not $339.

still looking for a t2i
    edited September 27, 2010
    bump. anyone?
    edited September 28, 2010
    Still looking
    edited September 28, 2010
    This guy is selling a month old T2i for $695 http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/941027/0?keyword=t2i#8889927

....and this guy has the lens for $85 http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/940953

I only charge a 40% finder's fee :-)