Dog at play

bgarlandbgarland Registered Users Posts: 761 Major grins
edited September 22, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I warned you these were dog shots. :rofl

Our Giant Schnauzer Roxy going nuts along a stream bank last weekend. Being from Tucson she doesn't get this opportunity often. I know the shots are out of focus, I really need to practice shooting moving objects but I thought these were still fun.

1016457485_ydEu8-L-1.jpg

1016458112_rnGji-L-1.jpg

1016457831_6ueDw-L-1.jpg

Sometimes you just have to chill and enjoy the view.

1016458448_PdTWt-L-1.jpg

Then go nuts again:barb
1016452140_RhPM8-L.jpg

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited September 21, 2010
    Now there's a breed you don't see often. And such a beautiful dog too!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • bgarlandbgarland Registered Users Posts: 761 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2010
    ian408 wrote: »
    Now there's a breed you don't see often. And such a beautiful dog too!

She has turned out to be the best dog I have ever owned. She is 3 years old now and is extremely smart. Protective yet gentle with everyone she meets including large or small dogs and kids.

She is small for the breed at 85lbs but is plenty big enough for us. She is also a major pack dog and wants to be with you every minute of the day. If you leave her for 5 minutes there will be a major reunion when you return. :D

Thanks for looking and appreciating the fun despite the poor quality photos. I need some serious practice in this area for sure. rolleyes1.gif
  • BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2010
    The great thing about practicing with dogs, unlike kids they usually like it.
    Fun shots.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • bgarlandbgarland Registered Users Posts: 761 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2010
    The great thing about practicing with dogs, unlike kids they usually like it.
    Fun shots.

True, she loves any play. :D I plan to go down to a field near my house and have my wife throw tennis balls for her and I'll practice tracking and shooting her on the run. Then, Oh darn, I might have to go back camping by the stream again. rolleyes1.gif