Options

Ways to get business

fredjclausfredjclaus Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
edited September 22, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
Friends of mine from church invited my kids and I to a local amusement park for the last weekend it was opened. We saw one of the fairy tale shows and since my friends had season passes they had seen the show many times.

After the show my friend walked up to the lady who played the princess and gave her pictures he had taken. She was thrilled with the pictures because as she says, she never gets pictures of her performances. To that I handed her a card, and said, if you ever walk professional pictures, that's what I do for a living.

After a short conversation, I was able to book her on the spot for class pictures at her dance studio. It was a very profitable trip to the amusement park that Sunday afternoon.
Fred J Claus
Commercial Photographer
http://www.FredJClaus.com
http://www.Fredjclaus.com/originals

Save on your own SmugMug account. Just enter Coupon code i2J0HIOcEElwI at checkout

Comments

• Options
    ColoradoSkierColoradoSkier Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2010
    fredjclaus wrote: »
    Friends of mine from church invited my kids and I to a local amusement park for the last weekend it was opened. We saw one of the fairy tale shows and since my friends had season passes they had seen the show many times.

After the show my friend walked up to the lady who played the princess and gave her pictures he had taken. She was thrilled with the pictures because as she says, she never gets pictures of her performances. To that I handed her a card, and said, if you ever walk professional pictures, that's what I do for a living.

After a short conversation, I was able to book her on the spot for class pictures at her dance studio. It was a very profitable trip to the amusement park that Sunday afternoon.

beer.gif
    Chester Bullock
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    My Pictures | My blog
    Facebook | Twitter