Options

Lost ability to move photos in a gallery?

NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
edited September 2, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I get this "won't happen until you update your gallery". Click on that, click on update and nothing happens.

Lots of little bugs I never had before.

Also, I have lost a page of photos in one album. Can others delete them? Strange things happening.

I don't want others messing with my sizing, choice of viewing, etc. But don't want to make it absolutely private either. Anything new goin on that I have missed? Never had a prob in the past.

And what do I choose to get back to the original Smugmug style I alweays had? Is that in the drop down, or is it at the bottom of the gallery update page?
Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    Netgarden wrote:
    I get this "won't happen until you update your gallery". Click on that, click on update and nothing happens.

Lots of little bugs I never had before.

Also, I have lost a page of photos in one album. Can others delete them? Strange things happening.

I don't want others messing with my sizing, choice of viewing, etc. But don't want to make it absolutely private either. Anything new goin on that I have missed? Never had a prob in the past.

And what do I choose to get back to the original Smugmug style I alweays had? Is that in the drop down, or is it at the bottom of the gallery update page?
    Thanks so much!

linky please, linda - to the galleries in question.

yes, the smugmug styles are in the dropdown.
  • Options
    NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    Hi Andy thanks.
    This gallery the first page is missing some photos,
    http://netgarden.smugmug.com/gallery/497168
    mainly the red and pink roses ones. No biggy, I can find them and upload them again, but as I tried to choose another one on the back pages, to be the feature photo, it wouldn't work. And also while I was trying to find the missing photos, [thinking somehow they had ended up on a different page in that album] I tried to move a few to the front page, and then I got the "won't happen until you update your gallery".
    Can people actually delete photos or alter an album? Thanks just curious about that. Will log out and go check that again. I also had no idea people could order my photo prints unbeknownst to me for $.00, and 29c print cost! That was new too. I've altered that in most my albums now.
    Ta!
    andy wrote:
    linky please, linda - to the galleries in question.

yes, the smugmug styles are in the dropdown.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    Netgarden wrote:
    Hi Andy thanks.
    This gallery the first page is missing some photos,
    http://netgarden.smugmug.com/gallery/497168
    mainly the red and pink roses ones. No biggy, I can find them and upload them again, but as I tried to choose another one on the back pages, to be the feature photo, it wouldn't work. And also while I was trying to find the missing photos, [thinking somehow they had ended up on a different page in that album] I tried to move a few to the front page, and then I got the "won't happen until you update your gallery".
    Can people actually delete photos or alter an album? Thanks just curious about that. Will log out and go check that again. I also had no idea people could order my photo prints unbeknownst to me for $.00, and 29c print cost! That was new too. I've altered that in most my albums now.
    Ta!

i see 112 photos in that album, linda :D no, nobody has the ability to delete photos but you. if you really are missing photos, please please send this to help@smugmug.com with specifics re: gallery etc.

re: the printing - yes, you have the choice, in gallery setup, to allow printing or not deal.gif

wave.gif cheers