Password Protection on main page

stevenberry54stevenberry54 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 2, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
This is my first thread. I've read around and updated my site the way I like it. Though there is one more thing I would like to customize. I would like to place a password on my main site. if you go to courtenay.smugmug.com, you will see she has a password to protect her site from being accessed on google.com Where must I go to do this?? thanks so much to anyone who can help :D

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    if you go to courtenay.smugmug.com, you will see she has a password to protect her site from being accessed on google.com Where must I go to do this?? thanks so much to anyone who can help :D

wave.gif welcome steven

where do you see this password on the site you linked? i see nothing - ear.gif
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2005
    This is my first thread. I've read around and updated my site the way I like it. Though there is one more thing I would like to customize. I would like to place a password on my main site. if you go to courtenay.smugmug.com, you will see she has a password to protect her site from being accessed on google.com Where must I go to do this?? thanks so much to anyone who can help :D

I believe you're talking about a viewing password.

From your homepage go to account settings, and then password. Set it there.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops