Lake Hodges Again

CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
edited September 26, 2010 in Landscapes
Continueing the theme from this thread I'm still sifting through the archives looking for missed images instead of getting out to take new ones and I believe this one in particular falls into the "I can't believe I forgot to process images from that morning!!" category.

1020550794_qsxap-XL-2.jpg

C&C always appreciated!

The best news of all is there's a whole mornings worth of images like this one left to be processed! :barb
Chris
SmugMug QA
My Photos

Comments

• vintagemxrvintagemxr Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2010
    I like this one too. Often my first inclination is to convert to B&W, this one might have some good potential that way although it lacks the interesting details of the branches in your other photo.

Always fun to find a "lost" folder of photos and dive back in with a fresher perspective on possible processing.

BTW, what are you using to watermark your photos?

Doug
    "A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into." - Ansel Adams
    My B&W Photos
    Motorcycles in B&W
  • starclusterstarcluster Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2010
    The red \pinky color are amazing!!!
    well done
  • CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2010
    vintagemxr wrote: »
    I like this one too. Often my first inclination is to convert to B&W, this one might have some good potential that way although it lacks the interesting details of the branches in your other photo.

Always fun to find a "lost" folder of photos and dive back in with a fresher perspective on possible processing.

BTW, what are you using to watermark your photos?

Doug

Thank you, Doug.

I agree this one lacks the strong details that would make a good B&W and I feel like this one is more about the colors from that amazing sunrise.

I sometimes get annoyed at myself that I can't keep my processing up to speed with my shooting, but finding a folder with gems like this is proof that it's not so bad! :D

The watermark is just something I whipped up on Photoshop, saved it as a png and uploaded to smugmug for them to automagically watermark my photos for me. thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2010
    The red \pinky color are amazing!!!
    well done

Thank you, Starcluster.

It was a great sunrise to behold and I've got some more to process with even better colors in the sky! thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos