FS: Canon SX210IS + high end accessories - Mint like new

OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
edited September 26, 2010 in House of Canon
For sale is a "black" (its actually a nice faded blue but Canon says its black... looks better than black) Canon Powershot SX210IS with the best accessories you can get. This isn't like one of those garbage kits from Ebay. This was a display model I purchased in late June 2010, so it did not include anything but the camera itself. I bought the accessories separately. Everything included is in pristine mint condition, and the camera has no dings or scratches whatsoever. The settings are also reset to factory defaults. The instructions are available to download from Canon, in PDF form here.

In the package is:

An 8GB class 10 Toshiba SDHC memory card (Typical transfer speed for me was ~15MB/sec)
A genuine Canon brand rechargeable battery
A 3rd party battery/charger combo (the battery actually lasts longer than the Canon battery, charger charges the Canon battery nicely as well)
A car charging cable for the charger (charger has an adapter jack for in the car)
A Casecrown hard shell clam case which fits the camera + 1 spare battery PERFECTLY (and a couple business cards) Its the best fitting and protecting case I've ever had for a camera, and it fits low profile on your belt.

I am selling this because I find myself taking my SLR with me %90 of the time and the money I spent hasn't justified keeping it. Everything is basically brand spanking new with only a few uses. I want to keep this thing but I know I won't use it enough. Such a pretty thing :(:

Official canon specs:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_sx210_is

PHOTOS (@ Imageshack) :

The Camera & Accessories

Samples

Asking $300 shipped, paid with verified Paypal only. Ebay accounts with high feedback and positive user feedback in this forum also benefit buyer/seller trust. If you have any questions feel free to ask right on this forum.

Thanks!