Disney Concert Hall.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited September 28, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I know, I know. Everyone and his sister has shot the Disney Concert Hall. Well, it was my turn this morning: My first time there. I hope you'll like my photos.
Leaf
1023333610_3Eu7B-XL-1.jpg

Layers
1023333614_nWNWk-XL-1.jpg

Stonewall
1023333623_YRbqF-XL-1.jpg

A
1023333626_JNFqq-XL-1.jpg

Peak
1023333636_CSwLZ-XL-1.jpg
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2010
    That must truly be an awesome building. I don't know that it looks like in person, but I certainly do like your images of it Lee thumb.gif
    Randy
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited September 27, 2010
    I like these, Lee. By shooting details you avoided the problem of ending up with "yet another pic of..." Well done. thumb.gif
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    Howdy Lee,

Oh My, what a beautiful series of images, really love all the angles and curves. Then the beautiful tones and colors, really take these up another
    level. The level of detail in the images, brings out even more of the wonderful structure.

Like Randy, I've never been and hate to admit it don't remember even hearing about it, but from your Images it has to be a stunning piece of Architecture and Design.

Very nicely done!!!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • windrider86windrider86 Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    The symmetry of these are stunning!
    I've never seen the building so dont know what it looks like but judging from your photos it must be a sight!
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    Beautiful work. Your eye found all the cool little shapes within the building.

My fav is 'A' thumb.gif
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    I really like the whole series.. I am kind of partial to "A" (4th shot) - great job on compositions and shooting angles you chose.
    Devin
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2010
    Very fine images Lee. Well done visuals pulling out just the right points into,
    clean, sweet compositional frames. thumb.gif
    Michael
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2010
    Thank you, everyone, for your very kind words.

Disney Concert Hall is an amazing place. It's also the smallest national park in America. Which is good thing, if you're walking by and need to use a restroom.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather