Fall Foliage At Scenic Bridges

HaveCameraWillTravelHaveCameraWillTravel Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited September 28, 2010 in Landscapes
Back again with more Fall foliage, this time in combination with a couple of New England scenic bridges, covered and open. Since we have crossed over from summer into fall, I thought the bridge would make a good metaphor. These were taken in 2008 and 2009 with a Nikon D80 and an 18-200mm VR AF lens. Hope you enjoy these shots!

1. On the historic Old North Bridge in Concord, MA, looking toward the monument on the other side.

873771110_QmWru-XL.jpg

2. The scenic Woodstock covered bridge in Vermont with color-dappled hills behind it.

874573806_AeX7x-XL.jpg

3. The arched footbridge in Somesville ME, near Acadia National Park.

874575837_PFpnr-XL.jpg

4. The Swift River covered bridge in Conway NH.

1023702749_5bnfT-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Lynne and Art

Comments

• Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2010
    Unbelievably jealous of the fall colors. Gorgeous shots and what a great location.
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • Roaddog 52Roaddog 52 Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2010
    Some beautiful images and nice color. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Woodstock</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">Vermont</st1:State> is one of my most favorite villages in <st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place>. The fact that all the utilities are underground makes that place so photogenic.

Phil<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    I don't know where I'm goin, but I'm goin anyway.
  • squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2010
    really like #2 and 4. love the colors you get back there...
    weather here's been utter crap most of the last month, but it's supposed to be decent this coming weekend, so i may try to get out and get some photos then...
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com