Options

Challenge 46 Roe VS Wade B/W Or Color?

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited September 3, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Woman's Awareness is a medical facility here locally giving women the options that others don't feel they deserve, thoughts appreciated, thanks for looking...........

34514480-M.jpg

34514481-M.jpg

Joe B

Comments

• Options
    OakleyOakley Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2005
    imax wrote:
    Woman's Awareness is a medical facility here locally giving women the options that others don't feel they deserve, thoughts appreciated, thanks for looking...........

34514480-M.jpg

34514481-M.jpg

Joe B
    Opposites alright. As far as the pictures go...the black and white help to clarify the "opposites" theme...however the color photo really make the signs stick out - which may be a good thing
    Ryan Oakley - www.ryanoakleyphotography.ca [My smugmug site]
    www.photographyontheside.com [My blog about creating a part-time photography business]
    Create A Gorgeous Photography Website with Smugmug in 90 Minutes [My free course if you need help setting up and customizing your SmugMug site]
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2005
    I think the b&w is better for the contest. The sign on the building is a bit fuzzy and it looks a clearer in b&w. In the color photo, the message of the signs overbalances the sign on the building and dilutes the opposites theme.

Va.

Email