FS: 85mm II f/1.2, 1D Mark II

footshooter5footshooter5 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 27, 2010 in House of Canon
Two items for sale:

1.) 6 month old 85mm II f/1.2, UX date code. The glass on this lens is simply superb and pristine (aside from a bit of internal dust...let's be honest...who doesn't have it??). The image quality from this lens is absolutely stunning. The hood does have a fair amount of rub marks on it (no real scratches, just rubs)

Included in the sale are the box, pouch, front and rear caps, receipt, and the warranty card.

I'm looking to get 1600 shipped (shipping included via UPS or FedEx - you pay the paypal fees, if any). If you meet this price, I'll include a brand new B+W F-Pro MRC UV Filter from BHPhoto.

2.) Absolutely MINT 1D Mark II with less than 2,000 actuations!

There are literally zero marks, or dings on this baby. Focus is spot on and fast. It's pristine!

Included is the box, charger, two batteries (1 canon, 1 lenmar), and applicable software. **MISSING: English user manual, strap, AC/DC coupler)

I'm looking to get a 1,000 (shipping is included via UPS/FedEx, you pay the paypal fees, if any)

I'm open to offers on this one, but please be reasonable - this camera is exceptional.

Why am I selling? Well, it turns out that my cost of my board exams and test prep aren't covered in my student loans...so...sadly, all of this has to go!

I've got great feedback on ebay (gdesilva1111) and fredmiranda (footshooter5)

Email works best: gdesilva1111@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!