Options

FS: TONS of Olympus 4/3 Gear

swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
edited October 12, 2010 in The Other Guys
I have a TON of 4/3 gear I am going to sell. It is all in excellent condition. I have taken very good care of all of it. I am the original owner on EVERYTHING. I prefer payment by PayPal. Prices include Paypal fees. Shipping is dependent on what is purchased. Pictures of items can be seen here.

ITEMS STILL FOR SALE:

Genuine Olympus BLS-1 battery charger: $20 shipped

3rd party BLM-1 battery charger: $14 Shipped

Fluorescent & Tungsten Color Balanced Sto-Fen Omnibounce Flash diffusers: $5 each + shipping. Fits the FL-36, Fl-36R, and the Nikon SB-600 flashes. One for tungsten (yellow), and one for fluorescent (green). These are great to help your flash match whatever light.

SOLD ITEMS:
(SOLD)Olympus E-620 camera body + HLD-5 Battery Grip:$519 - Includes original boxes, manuals, 2 batteries, battery charger, camera strap, excellent condition.

(SOLD)Olympus Zuiko 9-18mm f4-5.6: $436

(SOLD)Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 Lens (mk1): $689 – This lens is as sharp as it gets. No scratches or imperfections that I have ever seen on the glass. Some minor wear on lens hood. Includes lens, tripod collar, front and back lens caps, and lens hood.

(SOLD)Olympus Zuiko 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 Lens (mk1): $344 – This lens is fabulous and sharp. No scratches or imperfections that I have ever seen on the glass. Some minor wear on lens hood. Includes lens, lens hood, manual, front and back lens caps, and original box.

(SOLD)Olympus E-510 camera body: $295

(SOLD)VA-1 Angle Finder: $89 - Only has the attachment to fit on all E-series DSLR cameras (except I don't have the adapter for the E-1) .

(SOLD)Olympus Zuiko 35mm f3.5 Macro Lens: $150 – This lens is also tack sharp. No scratches or imperfections that I have ever seen. Includes lens, manual, front and back lens caps, and original box.

(SOLD)FL-36R flash: $160 – Includes: flash in near-perfect condition, table-top flash stand, manuals, and original box (works wirelessly with certain DSLRs).

(SOLD)FL-36R flash: $139 – Includes: flash that works perfectly but has a crack in the hotshoe. It does not impact how it functions or even how it sits in the hotshoe. A close-up picture is below. I regularly use it with no negative ramifications. This flash includes the table-top flash stand, manual, original box, and belt-holster for the flash. (works wirelessly with certain DSLRs)

(SOLD)Official Olympus BLM-1 camera battery: $19

(SOLD)2 Genuine Olympus BLS-1 camera batteries + 3rd-party charger: $30 (batteries work with E-400 series, and E-600 series DSLRs)

(SOLD)FLRA-1 Flash reflector: $9 – works with FL-36, FL-36R, FL-50, and FL-50R flashes.

(SOLD)Two White Sto-Fen Omnibounce Flash Diffusers: $5 each. its the FL-36, Fl-36R, and the Nikon SB-600 flashes.

(SOLD)Olympus EP-7 Eye-cup for Olympus DSLRs (will not fit the E-1): $9 – this is bigger than the one supplied on the smaller bodies. I think it is the one that comes with the E-3.

To see a gallery with pictures of all the items, click here.

Comments