Beach Share

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited September 28, 2010 in People
Just some shots of my kiddos, thought I'd share, we took an impromptu trip to Montauk, and of course I had my camera. My oldest loves getting his pics taken, the little on, not so much, she covers her face now and runs.

1. His hair is a wreck, I was going to PS it, but It's him so it can stays, Mommy Goggles
5033273459_6be6177c43.jpg

2. I love this picture of the two of them, i have tons of outtakes, but none where both of them were looking at the camera, I still adore this, it's a typical outing, him cracking her up, just dislike her hair gets lost in the rocks :(
5033891228_bd796b665e.jpg

3. Love this one of her, wish I had my reflector to throw some light in her eyes, but they are pretty dark to begin with.
5033894740_11d9de27ef.jpg

All CC Always appreciated :) Thanks for looking!
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2010
    Sweet, #2 is my fave, nice interaction caught between them :-)
    I do prefer the softer muted colors over the "over-saturated" look that is popular these days.
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2010
    Thanks! Me too, I like the hazy look, which I am sure will be out of style next year, but I think if done as barely there it absolutely can stick around :)
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~