My adorable nephew, Andrew!

Bryans12vBryans12v Registered Users Posts: 362 Major grins
edited September 29, 2010 in People
I was at my brothers house a few weeks back helping him put an a/c compressor in his car. He is more than able to do it himself but I think he likes my company. We've worked on cars together since we were kids and "projects" are, I think, his way to get us to hang -and get greasy.

He has three kids, I have none but I love being an uncle. He's got two super adorable boys that love hanging with us in the garage. They get tools, help out and hold stuff, get in the way because they're so curious and full of wonderment. Almost like they know how much my brother and I enjoy them hangin with us.

In the midst of us getting greasy, I managed to pull out the 30D out of my car to grab a couple shots of Andrew getting greasy with us..
1025984015_dMT46-L.jpg

1025985393_htscM-L.jpg

Let me know what you guys think about these two!

Comments

• Jazmyn76Jazmyn76 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2010
    I really love that first one! They're both good, but I'm partial to #1, his expression and the sharpness of it are just great for me! :)
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2010
    I love the shots, but I'm not crazy about the processing. The eyes look too unnatural in the second shot. Great expressions, good composition. Eyes are nice and sharp.

Caroline