Options

Wedding Slideshows

swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
edited October 3, 2010 in Weddings
It has been a while since I posted any images here, so I figured I would share a few of my recent-ish wedding slideshows. The first one was a great outdoor wedding on a beautiful sunny day that I am very pleased with. The second one I am sharing because I am happy with how well the images came out considering the circumstances - 60+ mph winds all day long. You can hardly tell in most of the images. I can honestly say, in the 15 years I have been doing this, it was the most challenging weather scenario I have dealt with (and I have done some very rainy and snow-filled weddings). May not be my best wedding, but considering the circumstances, I am more proud of the results. At one time the bride's veil blew off and got stuck 3 stories up on the LDS Temple where the wedding was held. Luckily it did eventually blow down from the building. Enjoy!

Sunny outdoor wedding:
1031888232_FYkPW-L.jpg

Windy wedding:
1031896287_zAX9N-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2010
    Thank you for posting those ! yes you are true professionals. Something for people like me to aspire to. Great images !!!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    mpriest13mpriest13 Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2010
    What program are you using to produce your slideshows?
  • Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2010
    Thank you for the kind words vacaymom. I made the slideshows in animoto. They have a great collaborative relationship with Smugmug - AMAZING slideshows. They are actually quite easy to make with animoto. Visit animoto.com.