edited October 6, 2010 in People
I would love to hear your feedback....

1. 1032854169_6kg7d-M.jpg

2. 1032850539_d2Jbk-M.jpg

3. 1032834881_8LTXU-M.jpg

4.1032848118_QWFC2-M.jpg

5. 1031502710_JztC5-M.jpg

Comments

• anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2010
    #1 - Like the vintage processing but I really don't like the vignette. It's quite distracting. Also, it seems flat. I would bump the contrast a bit and also maybe dodge the girls a bit to really make them pop.

#2 - Again, no like the vignette. Also maybe crop the image so they are not so centered. Dodge the little one on the right... she's in dad's shadow and kind gets lost.

#3 - Not sure if it's just the small pic but would like to see a bit tighter crop. Too much stuff going on around them that doesn't really add to the shot.

#4 - like this one but I wonder what it would've looked like if shot in landscape.

#5 - My favorite. Again, seems just a tad flat; needs some contrast. Also, either tighter crop or clone out the flower on the left.

Hope this helps.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2010
    Echoing what AC wrote, I think these are nice snapshots but as time goes by you will find that there are many things you can do to go from ordinary to spectacular.
    Shooting in harsh sunlight is not ideal to start with but composition can make a world of difference as well....
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2010
    1 and 5 are my favs. I echo what was said before. I would like to see these without the vigette. I do like the other processing in 1 but wonder if there are other things you can do to it too, maybe a sephia? I think 5 needs a little more pop. I tend to go to the yellow flowers instead of the girl.