Hello everyone

philipsnyderphilipsnyder Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 4, 2010 in Landscapes
New to smugmug and Digital Grin. Looking forward to posting and commenting on photos in this gallery.

A couple of images from Saguaro NP

1026305349_HtTQa-M.jpg

1026303358_uLpt2-L.jpg

Comments

• philipsnyderphilipsnyder Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited October 4, 2010
    Here is another image, this one from Kauai. If you enjoy these, go to magpiephotography.smugmug.com. I'm in process of loading other images to that location.

1028685651_Z3fqj-L.jpg
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2010
    Hi Philip and welcome! That's quite a variety, from Kauai to saguaros :D I think you have a great eye and these are really lovely.
    edited October 4, 2010
    Thank you for the welcome and comment on the images. I'll try to post a sample of images from some of my other galleries. I'm very impressed with the quality of work posted here. I'm sure I'll spend a good amount of time taking it all in and hopefully learning some new tricks as well.
    edited October 4, 2010
    A couple I'm sure you are all familiar with, Horseshoe Bend and Coyote Buttes North.

1028679946_3hoFS-L.jpg

1028668528_NKjjt-L.jpg
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2010
    A fellow Tucsonan. Welcome, and nice stuffclap.gif. Gotta get to the Wavewings.gif
    edited October 4, 2010
    Thanks, Dan. I noticed you were from Tucson. I haven't been living here long, but am really enjoying it. Even the summer...:D

I live on the northwest side, kind of between Marana and Oro Valley. Real close to the west side of Saguaro NP.