Thank You Mr. Hershey .....

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited September 5, 2005 in People
Let me explain, since ive been posting pics, a few years... you'd think i only have three kids.... My oldest "Matt" NEVER lets me take a pic of him. Matt is one of those kids who turned 21 after he was 10 ( he's only 15 ). He rarely spends time with the family.... :cry
The only pics i have of Matt are a few gymnastics pics which rarely show his face... Other than those there is nothing.....
Who would have ever thought CHOCOLATE would make him smile. And let me tell you if I wasnt fast to snap this smile you might not have ever known that Matt can smile. He was smiling because we were at "Hershey" and Matt ( who has never eaten a balanced meal) loves CHOCOLATE! Thank You Mr. Hershey ......

34704992-M.jpg
troy

Comments

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    I thought you just had two girls..

Heh! Who knew?!
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    two girls two boys!
    and its true, girlz rule - boys drool....
    ( they're so much trouble )

troy
    Owen wrote:
    I thought you just had two girls..

Heh! Who knew?!
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    Troy - great portrait! Matt is a handsome young man! Looks like an athlete.

My 15 year old son has just discovered that clothes shopping is fun.....really - for years I'd bring home bags of clothes, he'd pick one or two things, grudgingly, and the rest went back. Now, he is Mr. Fashion! But I still only get sports shots of him.

ann
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    thanx Ann,

Matt was a gymnast for about 10 years.... im not sure what he "does now"....
    He is handsome indeed, the girls never stop calling!

troy
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Troy - great portrait! Matt is a handsome young man! Looks like an athlete.

My 15 year old son has just discovered that clothes shopping is fun.....really - for years I'd bring home bags of clothes, he'd pick one or two things, grudgingly, and the rest went back. Now, he is Mr. Fashion! But I still only get sports shots of him.

ann