Challenge 46: Going Bonkers

Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
edited September 5, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
:scratch
Should I stick with my current entry..........

34315728-M.jpg

Went on a loooooong hike today and took this shot (along with a few hundred more)....

"Going Opposite Ways"

34708346-L.jpg

Are either of them worthy?
:dunno

I want to go with one of them. Both have good points and "faults". Just can't decide. What.Say.You?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Dan
My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Comments

• Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    Wife says stay with original
    Says duckies don't "say" opposites. Oh well. I was hoping to get sumtin' a tad better. I tried. Maybe the next challenge......
    rolleyes1.gif
    My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange
  • jweathersonjweatherson Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    Says duckies don't "say" opposites. Oh well. I was hoping to get sumtin' a tad better. I tried. Maybe the next challenge......
    rolleyes1.gif
    '
    I think the sheep are good, and the duckies do say duckies. Both nice shots but the sheep are definitely more oposite fitting, saying that my entry is black and white too, so maybe i'm partial for that ????
    -James Weatherson

http://brit.smugmug.com
  • SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    I say stay with the sheep, more opposites than the ducks. Although I do like the actual pic of the ducks too.
  • Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    Thanks
    Thank you James and Darren for your comments. My wife... the real Arteest in the family, agrees with both of you. Immediately looked at the Duckies and said "Nope!".

I wish I could have gotten the sheep to move over to an area where the ground was more green but critters are funny that way... don't like people telling them what to do. rolleyes1.gif

Oh well..... on to.... "Self Portraits"? :uhoh

Be afraid. Be very afraid. :D

Thanks again

Dan
    My Smugmug Snaps