FS: 3 Canon consumer lenses

a_whitea_white Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited October 9, 2010 in House of Canon
I am looking to get rid of 3 consumer Canon lenses that I purchased along with my T2i back in May of this year. I no longer need these lenses as I've bought various other lenses that do all of what these will do and more.

1.) EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS :: SOLD
- I used this lens once, right after I got it with my camera. It was the T2i kit lens so I do not have a box for it. It is in like new condition; could not be told apart from a brand new lens. Includes both caps and the EW-73B hood.

2.) EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS :: SOLD
- This lens I have used no more than 4 times. As with the 18-135, it can't be told apart from a brand new lens. Includes the box, blank warranty card, both caps, and ET-60 hood.

3.) EF 50mm f/1.8 II :: SOLD
- Lens has only been used 3 or 4 times and is indistinguishable from a brand new lens. Note this is the mkII lens with the plastic mount, not the original version. Includes box and both caps (this one originally does not come with a registration card, only a piece of paper instructing you to go online to register; that said, it has not been registered).

No pictures at the moment as they are the same as brand new, but I will upload pictures if anyone requests.
I also have Canon UV filters for the 18-135 and 55-250. If you would like me to include these, just add $5 to the aforementioned price.
Each item will be shipped via insured UPS in CONUS. For payment I prefer paypal gift, or add 3% for regular. Or I will also accept USPS money order.

Any questions at all, please feel free to PM me or post here.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• a_whitea_white Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 6, 2010
    Price bump.
  • CrobarCrobar Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited October 7, 2010
    Pm
    edited October 7, 2010
    18-135 lens has been sold on FM forums.

50mm lens is pending.

I currently have no inquiries on the 55-250 lens on either this site or the FM forums.
    edited October 9, 2010
    Payment pending on 55-250
    edited October 9, 2010
    55-250 Sold