Options

Display gallery names, but no images?

PaulNPaulN Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited September 5, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is it possible to have a list of gallery's, but with no thumbnails next to them? Ideally, I'd love to have a homepage that is completely basic that had the last five years, and when you click on it, you get a list of gallery names.

blah blah at the beach
foo on vacation
visiting famility
etc.

Thanks,
-Paul

Comments

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 5, 2005
    PaulN wrote:
    Is it possible to have a list of gallery's, but with no thumbnails next to them? Ideally, I'd love to have a homepage that is completely basic that had the last five years, and when you click on it, you get a list of gallery names.

blah blah at the beach
    foo on vacation
    visiting famility
    etc.

Thanks,
    -Paul
    not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve...but this will get rid of the gallery thumbnails
    [color=Cyan].miniBox .photo {
     display: none;
     }[/color]

Pedal faster
  • Options
    PaulNPaulN Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    bigwebguy wrote:
    not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve...but this will get rid of the gallery thumbnails
    [color=Cyan].miniBox .photo {
     display: none;
     }[/color]

Yep, that was what I am after. Ideally, I want my homepage to be a simple list. like:

<url>Trip to the beach </url>
    <url> Foo's first birthday </url>
    <url> Lighthouse pictures </url>

Yeah, I know that those aren't valid HREF's. Anyhow, I'm just looking for a simple list. Your answer got rid of the thumbnails, now I just need to fix the spacing and make the font a bit smaller. From the CSS tutorials that I remember, I think that shouldn't be too much of a problem.