Approaching MLK Avenue in Baltimore, MD

DavremdaliDavremdali Registered Users Posts: 100 Big grins
edited October 7, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
1036976079_6UGFQ-XL.jpg

Comments

• PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2010
    I like it. Might better fit Journeys or another section, but a very nice shot and neat processing. I like the angle of the concrete barrier and the anchor of the building on the right. The sky is obviously a dramatic feature. Probably 3 or 4 pics in here with a small change in position.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited October 7, 2010
    Cool sky. I moved this to Other Cool Shots as I think it will get a better response there. thumb.gif
  • WillCADWillCAD Registered Users Posts: 722 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Nice sky, but I hope you weren't behind the wheel when you snapped that. We have enough crashes in Baltimore.

BTW, MLK is a Blvd, not an Ave.
    What I said when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time: "The wide ain't wide enough and the zoom don't zoom enough!"
  • DavremdaliDavremdali Registered Users Posts: 100 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Cool sky. I moved this to Other Cool Shots as I think it will get a better response there. thumb.gif

Thanks
    edited October 7, 2010
    WillCAD wrote: »
    Nice sky, but I hope you weren't behind the wheel when you snapped that. We have enough crashes in Baltimore.

BTW, MLK is a Blvd, not an Ave.
    Reynaldo wrote:
    Nope! Parked on the shoulder. I responded and treated to many accident's and also given to many citations at accident scenes in the past. Thanks for the correction, Not oroginally from Baltimore, still getting used to things around here. I just had to stop and take the shot. The clouds were talking to me.

www.creativephotoimagesllc.com
    www.creativephotoimages.smugmug.com
    edited October 7, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Reynaldo wrote:
    Thanks Richard, I will move it there
    :ivar
    edited October 7, 2010
    I like it. Might better fit Journeys or another section, but a very nice shot and neat processing. I like the angle of the concrete barrier and the anchor of the building on the right. The sky is obviously a dramatic feature. Probably 3 or 4 pics in here with a small change in position.
    Reynaldo wrote:
    Thanks. It was actually three bracketed frames.