Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• ows4428ows4428 Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Nice work, #5 is my favorite.
  • SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Beautiful portraits of a beautiful woman. I particularly like #5 - the pose is very dramatic. The light in the ones below that is gorgeous!
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Yuri... you are my hero. I'm never disappointed when I open one of your threads. This one is no different. Really like #5. Love the pose and the perspective you took the shot from. But #4 is amazing. It's like she's "talking" just to me. I think you need a Cuban sidekick over their in Russia. Not sure how my wife would feel though.

BTW, what is "pilot light"?
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • MileHighAkoMileHighAko Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Wonderful shots, great lighting. I agree #5 is really cool - but did you leave one of your soft boxes at the top of the stairs on the left?
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2010
    Wonderful shots, great lighting. I agree #5 is really cool - but did you leave one of your soft boxes at the top of the stairs on the left?

Stairs? There are stairs in that pic?

My Smug Site
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2010
    Yuri... you are my hero. I'm never disappointed when I open one of your threads. This one is no different. Really like #5. Love the pose and the perspective you took the shot from. But #4 is amazing. It's like she's "talking" just to me. I think you need a Cuban sidekick over their in Russia. Not sure how my wife would feel though.

BTW, what is "pilot light"?
    Thank you so much for your kindest words! Pilot light is just a lamp light of external flashes to lighten area for focusing. I use it without flash light for such portraits. Of course I also use them as flashes... from time to time...
    Yuri
  • ki_userki_user Registered Users Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2010
    edited October 8, 2010
    Thank you so much for your kindest words! Pilot light is just a lamp light of external flashes to lighten area for focusing. I use it without flash light for such portraits. Of course I also use them as flashes... from time to time...
    Yuri

Oh... do you mean the modeling light; the regular bulb that strobes have?

My Smug Site
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2010
    Oh... do you mean the modeling light; the regular bulb that strobes have?
    Yes, you are right!