Options

Holiday card lab suggestions please!

NjordanNjordan Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited October 12, 2010 in Finishing School
I am looking for a great photo lab who prints 5x7 folded holiday cards. Many are pretty expensive and would require me to markup the cards quite a bit for clients. If that is the only route then so be it. If there is a company out there that does a fantastic job but is less expensive then lets hear it!

Another plus would be the ability to get a sample pack of all the designs as I do a lot of my selling face to face.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2010
    Nick, why not use SmugMug? http://cards.smugmug.com

Nice website, I see you found some inspiration somewhere!
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    Nick, why not use SmugMug? http://cards.smugmug.com

Nice website, I see you found some inspiration somewhere!

I have looked into using SmugMug for this as well. I emailed support about seeing if sample packs are available to show my clients.

Ha! Yes, I love your design and needed a look that doesn't take away from the pictures.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2010
    Njordan wrote: »
    I have looked into using SmugMug for this as well. I emailed support about seeing if sample packs are available to show my clients.

Ha! Yes, I love your design and needed a look that doesn't take away from the pictures.
    I need to change mine now, so it's my own. Working on it.
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    I need to change mine now, so it's my own. Working on it.

You make it sound like I am pushing you out of that design! I've noticed quite a few people using a similar design. I'm sure a lot of that stems from you having a tutorial available for it!

If it is any consolation, my site is still a work in progress. Amongst many things, I'm waiting to be able to increase the size of the gallery icons... or I'll just have to make a HTML page which should be an adventure.