SOLD: Canon 1Ds Mark III for sale

QwertyQwerty Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 30, 2010 in House of Canon
I am selling my Canon 1Ds Mark III. It is basically a studio camera. I work in an advertising agency. We lease all electronic equipment for 3 years. After that they go back to the leasing company. I purchased this camera because I know one of you would love this camera instead of it being gobbled up by a leasing company.

Like I said I had it for 3 years. We do not do much photography with it. We do mostly still life set up on a tripod. The camera has never been dropped. It has only been off the tripod a few times in 3 years. It can not have more than 10,000 shutter actions, it could be less but around there. So for those who use and want this camera know that this is barely used. I have friends that shoot 5000 shots a week with one of these 1Ds Mark III's. It has 2 batteries, a rapid double charger, strap, and an AC/Power Adaptor since we always shot tethered to the computer. It is in great condition. I could only upload 1 photo. I have more photos if you need to see the equipment better. We all ready have our new camera so this is available today. I am asking $3500.00 for the Canon 1Ds Mark III. I am going to put it up on EBay in a few days. I hate EBay and prefer it go to some one here. So if you are interested or want more info do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited October 18, 2010
    A few more Days
    In a few more days I will put it on ebay if no one is interested. I am actually surprised this is not as hot as I thought it would be.
  • GoGoGoGo Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited October 18, 2010
    nice
    It's nice but like you said it's 3 years old.

At this moment its pretty close to state of the art, in a few months it will be eclipsed by the arrival of the 1Ds IV.

Giorgio
  • Tom AbbottTom Abbott Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2010
    GoGo wrote: »
    It's nice but like you said it's 3 years old.

At this moment its pretty close to state of the art, in a few months it will be eclipsed by the arrival of the 1Ds IV.

Just curious what the point of this post is....?
  • QwertyQwerty Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited October 30, 2010
    Sold
    Sold