Options

Madly in love!

lzfotolzfoto Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
edited October 20, 2010 in Weddings
Thank you everyone for your advice on the lens. I ended up getting the Nikon D300, with the 24-70 lens, and along with the SB900 flash. I was in heaven. Never used this combo before. But now I know what my Christmas wish list is...except the I'd change the 300 to the 700!!! Again thanks for the advice, I'll post wedding pictures a little bit later, once I process them all!!!

Comments

• Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2010
    Awesome, can't wait to see em!
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2010
    lzfoto wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your advice on the lens. I ended up getting the Nikon D300, with the 24-70 lens, and along with the SB900 flash. I was in heaven. Never used this combo before. But now I know what my Christmas wish list is...except the I'd change the 300 to the 700!!! Again thanks for the advice, I'll post wedding pictures a little bit later, once I process them all!!!

That is the same combo that I use. I love it. I do agree about going full frame...I just sold one of my D300's on e-Bay a couple of months ago to help finance Nikon's replacement for the D700. I could buy a D700, but I think, along with more cost, that the electronics in the D700 replacement will be worth it.

Enjoy...
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    Stella7dStella7d Registered Users Posts: 201 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2010
    Looking forward to seeing the results. :)