SOLD: Used Canon Rebel XS with Kit Lens ($200 flat)

SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited October 20, 2010 in House of Canon
--Sold-- :ivar

(((I have, for sale, a used Rebel XS that has been owned for less than half a year. (Right around 4 months actually.)

Since day one, the backside lcd-screen has had a screen protector placed over it and I've never taken it off. It's in perfect condition.

Actually, the entire outside of the body looks brand new except for one corner of the camera having a small portion of its grip rubbed off. (That sounds much worse than it looks. It's a very minor issue.)

What isn't so minor is the fact that the camera has light scratches and a few specks of dust on its interior mirrors due to the fact that I mistakenly believed a micro-fiber cloth would be delicate enough to clean them. As a result, the display within the viewfinder isn't immaculate. There are some small particles that can be observed with a lens attached.

Does the camera still work though? Absolutely. One look at my Flickr page (linked below), will prove that to you. So far, I have seen NO pixel-level defects. None. Not even a dust spot. The Auto-Focus function of the camera still works and I have noticed no difference in focus acquisition. (Be it concerned with speed, accuracy, or otherwise.)

The camera will ship with its original box and packing materials. (Which includes the battery and charger.)
I'm also willing to throw in the kit lens at no extra charge.

If you need any more information on this camera, please ask. I'll try to get pictures up in the next day or two...It just so happens that my auntie has the old SX20IS. (:-P)))
---My Photography Homepage---

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bengford

Comments

• SevenNineteenSevenNineteen Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited October 18, 2010
    I probably seem like a stalker now, haha! I have emailed you and contacted you on Flickr but I am very interested if this is still available and want to make sure I contact your somewhere you will find it. thumb.gif

Anyway, I live in Texas and am prepared/willing to pay for shipping and to pay via paypal, money order, whatever. I can get you the money via paypal/money order as soon as you contact me. Please email me back, I waiting on the edge of my seat to know if this is still available.. I MUST HAVE IT! Laughing.gif!

Thanks.
  • SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2010
    I probably seem like a stalker now, haha! I have emailed you and contacted you on Flickr but I am very interested if this is still available and want to make sure I contact your somewhere you will find it. thumb.gif

Anyway, I live in Texas and am prepared/willing to pay for shipping and to pay via paypal, money order, whatever. I can get you the money via paypal/money order as soon as you contact me. Please email me back, I waiting on the edge of my seat to know if this is still available.. I MUST HAVE IT! Laughing.gif!

Thanks.

I'm so sorry for not responding to you! Work has been so busy, and I've had some stress to deal with recently. Just life. :-P

Anyway, this is great news. I've contacted you via email. :-)

• ssmssm Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 19, 2010
    PM sent
  • SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2010
    Status updated.