Options

*ENTRY* Thread DSS #62 (disguise or reveal)

sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
edited November 2, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge #62

Welcome to Round #62 of the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenges. This challenge is open to any Dgrin member.
It will run from Monday, October 18, 7:00pm PST time (GMT -7) on through Monday, November 1, 7:00pm PST time (GMT -7). NOTE: the starting and ending time change.

The topic ready for your interpretation: disguise or reveal
In the shadows or out in the open you choose your medicine and shoot your best disguise or reveal your imagination to the world.
There are no editing restrictions in this round

Your Judge:
1 round 72 Hour Public Vote.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your entry is to be submitted directly into a SmugMug gallery. It's pretty simple, just go to the gallery link below, and follow the upload instructions at the top of the page: Remember, the basics stay the same: 1 entry per person, and the photo must be fresh, taken during this contest period. Do not use a minimal save method (such as "save for web"), and your EXIF will be embedded in your image, no worries!

To avoid disqualification, read, in full, the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge Rules, there have been some recent modifications

Comments

• Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2010
    Oh Sean. I know you wish you were on this side for this one!eek7.gif
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2010
    angevin1 wrote: »
    Oh Sean. I know you wish you were on this side for this one!eek7.gif

Oh that would be fun for sure. I do have some inspiration that popped into my head during one of my morning showers. I already have a model lined up and am still scouting out a location. I would prefer to do as much practical location effects as possible leaving the Photoshop editing for minor magic. mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2010
    sherstone wrote: »
    Oh that would be fun for sure. I do have some inspiration that popped into my head during one of my morning showers. I already have a model lined up and am still scouting out a location. I would prefer to do as much practical location effects as possible leaving the Photoshop editing for minor magic. mwink.gif

SMART!~ Put it in the camera as best can be done first!
    tom wise
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2010

The shower is one of the best places for inspiration mwink.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2010
    Damn -- always a challenge behind! I already posted my H'ween costume/disguise to "Inventions." :D
  • Options
    JennJenn Registered Users Posts: 1,009 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2010
    This one is going to be interesting!
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Panasonic Lumix 10x DMC-TZ3 :photo
    Leica Mega O.I.S./28mm WIDE :smile6
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    Love it when you're shooting, for fun, and realize you on the theme, even without planning it.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    imgsrcimgsrc Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited October 28, 2010
    I accidentally submitted something to the gallery that was not taken during the contest period. I apologize. This was my first time playing with a smugmug gallery. Great way to approach my first day on dgrin eh? I feel like an idiot.
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2010
    imgsrc wrote: »
    I accidentally submitted something to the gallery that was not taken during the contest period.

Do not worry about it. It is not a big deal at all. I saw your message on the picture and have deleted it for you. Please upload another image when you have time.

Thank you so much for letting us know. If you need any more help or have any questions please ask.

Welcome to DSS and Dgrin!!! :D
  • Options
    SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2010
    It's been much too quiet this round. What's up everyone?
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2010
    SeascapeS wrote: »
    It's been much too quiet this round. What's up everyone?

Maybe it is a disguised silence? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2010
    Maybe it is a disguised silence? ne_nau.gif

Or perhaps busy-lives revealed? ne_nau.gif
    tom wise
  • Options
    sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2010
    Maybe we're all busy desperately throwing together costumes from whatever we can scrounge up at the bottom of the closet....
    bet there'll be some good Halloweenie posts to the challenge starting to show up long about 10 pm Sunday evening........
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2010
    Maybe we're all busy desperately throwing together costumes from whatever we can scrounge up at the bottom of the closet....
    bet there'll be some good Halloweenie posts to the challenge starting to show up long about 10 pm Sunday evening........

I'm sure of this too :D
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    edited November 2, 2010
    This round is now closed. If you managed to sneak your entry in between the official close and now, I am going to let it in. I was stuck in a meeting until late and am closing it late.

The public vote will be up ASAP.