Options

Moving sub-catagories to different catagories

CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
edited September 8, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is there any possible way to move Subcatagories (containing several galleries) to different Catagories or do I have to move each individual gallery in it's customize box???

I've been playing around trying to organise and re-arrange to make things look & display better but moving each and every gallery every time I want try a new look is painfully long.

Thanks,
Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!

Comments

• Options
    yoyostockyoyostock Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    I agree, it would be really easy if there were a way to click and drag entire Subcategories (or even picture(s) at that) from one gallery to another. Similar to the way a Windows tree-style file organization would work. The drop down menus are handy when initially setting things up, but don't seem to be as efficient a method for rearranging pictures, subcategories, or galleries later.

Cindy wrote:
    Is there any possible way to move Subcatagories (containing several galleries) to different Catagories or do I have to move each individual gallery in it's customize box???

I've been playing around trying to organise and re-arrange to make things look & display better but moving each and every gallery every time I want try a new look is painfully long.

Thanks,
  • Options
    CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    Guess that answers my question...

yoyostock wrote:
    I agree, it would be really easy if there were a way to click and drag entire Subcategories (or even picture(s) at that) from one gallery to another. Similar to the way a Windows tree-style file organization would work. The drop down menus are handy when initially setting things up, but don't seem to be as efficient a method for rearranging pictures, subcategories, or galleries later.
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!