California Coast

Z6IZ6I Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
edited October 24, 2010 in Landscapes
Here is a new image from Corona del Mar, CA. I was shooting another view when I noticed the family of seals sheltered on the rocks.1059816075_faHur-L.jpg

A bit later (in nearly complete darkness) I got this. C&C welcomed.
Thanks.
1059831062_mtrxb-L.jpg

Comments

• ripbobripbob Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited October 23, 2010
    Nice shots and pp. I like the second one.
  • jackiejayjackiejay Registered Users Posts: 714 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    Loved the pics the seals I would not of noticed them at first glance thats so cool I would of tryed to zoom in on them but I know sometimes it doesnt work the way you want it.They are pretty pics.:)
  • Z6IZ6I Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    Thanks!
    I did try to zoom in on the seals and the image just wasn't what I was looking for. I was also working fast as the light and tide was about to trap me on the rocks that I was standing on. I would have really struggled to get off of the rocks in the dark and would have ended up with wet shoes and clothes (if not camera gear) if I'd stayed too much longer. This was the first time I had been to this spot and was a little hesitant to try anything in the dark. As it turns out, I left the flashlight I normally keep in my bag at home and I really could have used it.
  • ToonartistToonartist Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    Beautiful shots, especially that first one!!

Duncan
  • jackiejayjackiejay Registered Users Posts: 714 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    Bless youre heart no that wouldnt be good to get stuck out their in the dark, and the tide comming in,Like I said it doesnt always work out like you want to but you did get them and it makes the pic so neat :)