Just Saying Hi

NkerleyNkerley Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 24, 2010 in People
Although I'm not new to this site this is my first post. Just thought I would introduce myself, share some of my recent work and get your opinions.

1055542706_bFAdF-L-2.jpg

1055552875_bKkni-L-2.jpg

1061930378_n3oL4-L-0.jpg

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    Nice shots and composition. thumb.gif As for #2 I'd probably add a mask layer on the softening to keep the hairs sharp. Also as a suggestion, I'd probably locate the watermark somewhere down on the image area so the face can be seen without any distraction. You got very good eye for composition! clap.gifclapclap.gifLooking forward to seeing more of your works.
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2010
    WELCOME! It was a big step for me to post my first images, so congrats on that!

If the watermark were lower we'd be able to see the eyes and faces more clearly.Where did you find that lovely spot to shoot #1? Did the kitty come with the location? It looks like a barn and a barn kitty!
    #2 has something funky going on with hair, like you were covering something up, and there is something odd on her right side.( hair) Something similar on the top of her hair in #3. Nice photos. Can't wait to see more. :)
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700