An Out Take

jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
edited October 27, 2010 in People
From Yesterday evening....

1061387097_mvnYw-M-1.jpg

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2010
    That's not your younger daughter, is it? It looks like her cute redheaded boyfriend though, so now i'm confused................ rolleyes1.gif
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2010
    Cool photograph. If that's your daughter boy are you in trouble.
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2010
    divamum wrote: »
    That's not your younger daughter, is it? It looks like her cute redheaded boyfriend though, so now i'm confused................ rolleyes1.gif

nooo it's not her.....not is it her "ex-boyfriend"....she is away at school and was only home long enough for a few loads of laundry this weekend.

I was hired out to shoot some high school homecoming dance shots for a few couples at a home that is adjacent to the golf course. After the vanilla stuff we wound up here.
    edited October 25, 2010
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Cool photograph. If that's your daughter boy are you in trouble.

Thanks....

Not my daughter....but...I was going to PM you that my oldest daughter recently won a model search contest put on by a Houma jewelry store. She won an all out shoot with hair, make-up, clothing and of course jewelry that was done at a studio in Houma. It wasn't your friend's studio...but a different...very good Houma photographer. She will be the face on 5 or 6 billboards between Houma and New Orleans...so....once the boards are up I plan on getting a shot of at least one of them.

Here are a few more of the homecoming pics...

1061349811_Wr6iS-M-2.jpg

1061354645_sKyMq-M-1.jpg

1061371193_yEPJc-M-2.jpg

1061379509_W46jY-M-1.jpg

1061393612_NnZwM-M-1.jpg

1061388627_cQkxZ-M-1.jpg
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2010
    jeffreaux2 wrote: »
    Thanks....

Not my daughter....but...I was going to PM you that my oldest daughter recently won a model search contest put on by a Houma jewelry store. She won an all out shoot with hair, make-up, clothing and of course jewelry that was done at a studio in Houma. It wasn't your friend's studio...but a different...very good Houma photographer. She will be the face on 5 or 6 billboards between Houma and New Orleans...so....once the boards are up I plan on getting a shot of at least one of them.

WOW!!! congrats to her!!! Of course both of your daughters are drop dead gorgeous, so it's not *that* surprising! ;) Guess I'll have to take a trip to NOLA and look for her on a billboard or two!

I first thought that shot was B and her now-ex... took a while to realize it wasn't!

I think the outtake's the best one of the bunch, naturally. Just my opinion!
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2010
    edited October 27, 2010
    WOW!!! congrats to her!!! Of course both of your daughters are drop dead gorgeous, so it's not *that* surprising! ;) Guess I'll have to take a trip to NOLA and look for her on a billboard or two!

I first thought that shot was B and her now-ex... took a while to realize it wasn't!

I think the outtake's the best one of the bunch, naturally. Just my opinion!

Thanks Lauren....

Tina called today to say she will be graduating a semester early. What a gal!