FS: EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, EF 50mm f/1.8 II, and a RS60-E3 Wired Remote

SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited October 30, 2010 in House of Canon
One zoom, one prime, and a wired remote are all up for grabs.

The 55-250 is in fantastic shape, with no abrasions, scratches, or dust build-up to speak of. It was used for under a year and operates perfectly. It comes with both caps and will ship within its original box.

I'm asking $160 for it. (Shipping costs will be left to the buyer.)
The nifty 50 isn't quite in perfect shape, as it has a few light scuffs on the bottom of the barrel. However, these are not abrasive scratches and are actually rather difficult to see unless you are inspecting the lens under direct light. Obviously they do not impact image quality in any way. This was also used for under a year and comes within its retail box.

I'm asking $70 for it. (Again, shipping costs will be your responsibility.)
And last but not least, there's the officially branded RS60 for sale. It's in perfect shape and the shutter button does not stick. It's 100% mint.

I'll throw it in free if you purchase both of my lenses, but will sell it for $5 separately if that does not interest you. No, it doesn't come in its original box, but there wasn't much in that box to begin with. :-P

One last note:: *Both* lenses should still be under the one year manufacturer's warranty. (My online receipts prove as much.) If anyone has more information on how to transfer such warranties, please let me know. I'd love for you to have that coverage.

Thank you!
---My Photography Homepage---

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bengford

Comments

• boklosboklos Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 30, 2010
    what's the lowest you can do for the EF-S 55-250 ?