Options

SOLD: Canon 10d

gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
edited September 26, 2005 in Flea Market
Canon 10d body complete with box, all original cables, accesories, software and paperwork, Plus an extra Battery (non Canon but better:D)

Originally bought from www.digital-cameras.com on 26/11/2003, bought by me in Nov 2004.

The camera is in full working order & in excellent condition. There are a couple of tiny marks on the lens mount ring and a single 5mm scratch on the base.

Let me know if you want to see any shots of or from the camera. My banner shot above was taken with this body, if that's any help....

Price £430 including insured shipping to the UK

I haven't sold here before, so have a look at gubbsrush on ebay where I have a 100% rating.

Thanks for looking :thumb

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2005
    gubbs wrote:

I haven't sold here before, so have a look at gubbsrush on ebay where I have a 100% rating.

Thanks for looking thumb.gif

reputation is the most important thing i look for when buying online - you really don't know who you're dealing with, so references can make the difference.

i want to say here, that i know gubbs personally, have met and shot and ate :food with him numerous times in london and the u.s. he's as stand-up a guy as they come, and you won't find a more trustworthy gent on the planet. buy with confidence from gubbs!
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2005
    andy wrote:
    reputation is the most important thing i look for when buying online - you really don't know who you're dealing with, so references can make the difference.

i want to say here, that i know gubbs personally, have met and shot and ate :food with him numerous times in london and the u.s. he's as stand-up a guy as they come, and you won't find a more trustworthy gent on the planet. buy with confidence from gubbs!

Thanks andy :cry
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    Whats in the pipeline mate ? 5d ?
  • Options
    edited September 8, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    Whats in the pipeline mate ? 5d ?
    I wish gus, no I've got the 20d too & can't really keep both....
  • Options
    edited September 10, 2005
    last bump before heading off to ebay this evening!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2005
    bump - great camera, excellent seller
  • Options
    edited September 14, 2005
    Thanks andy, but I've just stuck it up on ebay :cry
  • Options
    edited September 19, 2005
    heads up!
    Doh!

Ebay deleted my item, I put "300d 20d d30" in the description not realizing it was against the rules. My fault I know, but still frustrating! It was up to £410 with a couple of days to go :cry
    It's reposted here now.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 26, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Doh!

Ebay deleted my item, I put "300d 20d d30" in the description not realizing it was against the rules. My fault I know, but still frustrating! It was up to £410 with a couple of days to go :cry
    It's reposted here now.
    I see the auction has ended, and higher than where it left off last time. thumb.gif

let me know when it's officially mailed and final, i'll mark this one off as sold.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]