Tinkerbell

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited November 1, 2010 in People
Here are few of my favorites from another session with little Bailey Rae.

#1 - Striking her best model pose - LOL
1070473415_YUP48-X2.jpg

1070475712_qYTax-X2.jpg

1070476380_iDSef-XL.jpg

1070476946_NnupM-X2-1.jpg

#5 - Her angry Tinkerbell pose
1070480781_hw7uj-X2.jpg

I'm pretty happy with this set and appreciate the feedback I got on my other thread regarding the post-processing. Does the PP look consistent throughout? Looks good on my monitors but none of them are calibrated so not 100%.
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2010
    Shameless bump to the top.

My Smug Site
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2010
    Shameless bump to the top.

You bumped and it worked :)

Looks consistent to me! I agree with cloning out the foot, it looks blurry to me because of the tutu. It would be an easy clone to do, thankfully!

She looks like she's just a Miss Priss that loves to ham it up! Soo full of sass!
  • briandelionbriandelion Registered Users Posts: 512 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2010
    15524779-Ti.gifVery nice and very consistent looking on my monitor. If I had to nit- pick maybe the eyes on #2 are slightly softer than the others. thumb.gif
    "Photography is not about the thing photographed.
    It is about how that thing looks photographed." Garry Winogrand

Avatar credit: photograph by Duane Michals- picture of me, 'Smash Palace' album
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2010
    Oh my gosh, how adooorable!!!! Love them all, but the background still needs a lot of work, If you cant see it, and you dont work at a laptop, get up and look at the screen from an angle, and you'll see the wrinkled fabric and erased spots :D
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, how adooorable!!!! Love them all, but the background still needs a lot of work, If you cant see it, and you dont work at a laptop, get up and look at the screen from an angle, and you'll see the wrinkled fabric and erased spots :D

Angie, Thanks for catching that. I can see it on my monitors. Drives me nuts. Will get them fixed. Thanks again!!!

My Smug Site
    edited October 30, 2010
    OK... cleaned them up. Hopefully I got all the artifacts and wrinkles out of the BG. I turned down the contrast and brightness on one of my monitors. Also added a curve adjustment layer and tweaked it all the way down... that really helped me to see the nasties left over.

Can you let me know if you see any more gremlins in the pics?

Thanks again Angie!!! clap.gif

My Smug Site
    edited October 30, 2010
    thumb.gif

p.s. you still have a vertical line on the top left side in pic #4. If you do anything in photoshop (rather than lightroom), you could use the dodge tool and just erase the highlights. Very easy to do, and a super fast cleanup in cases like this :D

Very nice series, and that girl is beyond adorable!! iloveyou.gif
    edited October 30, 2010
    Thanks for the second look Angie. I think I got it.

My Smug Site
    edited October 30, 2010
    Thanks for the second look Angie. I think I got it.

thumb.gif
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Adorable Tinkerbell, but these shots look just a bit too stark for me. Get that faerie out in a grassy or wooded place for some more natural surroundings.
    edited November 1, 2010
    Mitch... that was the original plan but mom showed up at my home after sunset and with 40 MPH gusts outside, it was just too cold. I'm thinking I am going to composite one or two of the images.

My Smug Site