>>> Discussion: Processing Software & Presets

ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
edited November 2, 2010 in People
Next topic: Processing Software & Presets! Most people use something like Lightroom, Photoshop or Gimp, but there are plenty of others! And there are a great many add-ons and presets. What are your favorites?

If you have any topics/questions that you would like discussed, please let me know :thumb

Comments

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2010
    Hello, My name is Trudy and I have an addiction. Action is my middle name. I could almost be on A&E's Hoarder program. Maybe due to the fact that my interest first was in Photoshop and then later came photography I was hooked the first time I ran across actions, but I didn't know that was what they were called. I am pretty darn sure I have more than anybody else on this forum. That is my confession, I am an action junkie. Currently my favorites are Nik Efex Pro Color, MCP , Kevin Kubota's, and TRA Totally Rad Actions. Each one has things I cannot do without. I used tools like these long before I knew what a curve or level adjustment was. :ps
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2010
    I love the work-flow of Capture NX2 equipped with Color Efex Pro 2.
    Photoshop for special projects
    Trudy uses Nik software too....yay!
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2010
    I'm with Trudy on the TRA Totally Rad Actions. I believe they have 3 different sets of actions. All are fantastic... top notch. I also love Portraiture. Great plugin for quick skin smoothing and "glamorizing" images.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site