With Halloween in mind...

Kelly DrownKelly Drown Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 31, 2010 in Landscapes
I thought I would post this since it's close to Halloween and it's sort of Halloween-like.

Long story short, I just returned from my annual camping trip from one of our state parks here in Oklahoma and was processing photos for it. It wasn't that pretty here this year and it wasn't very pretty last year so I've had to find alternatives to shoot. I didn't take very many shots last year or this year so I'm just now processing the pics from both years.

When I ran across this one I noticed that if you look into the water you can see ghostly like face shapes in highlights. I thought it was kind of neat so I thought I would share. It's all I have for "scary" this year other than my self portraits.

Full moon and clear skies, lots of artificial light sources around in the park. I was able to walk around without a flash light most of the time with just the light from the moon to guide me. This is an 80 second exposure. Occasionally I "paint" in some light using my flashlight in my long exposures and I believe I painted in the darkest area to the lower left to keep it from going black on this one.

1067553342_XzV53-XL.jpg

Comments