SOLD: Minty Canon 30D

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited November 17, 2010 in House of Canon
I bought this as I progressed up the chain, and fairly quickly after I bought it the 50D came out and I went there. This has been a back up camera for a long time, but little used. Pretty close to perfect condition, a little brassing in the typical hot shoe area. Performs flawlessly.

Comes with everything in the box, the box has the UPC number cut out, I must have gotten a rebate origionally when you had to mail them in.

1071152764_jBrYG-L.jpg

1071153600_mySrH-L.jpg

1071153889_YBFXH-L.jpg

1071154194_fiQWH-L.jpg

1071154498_hkth2-L.jpg

Asking $315 paypal and shipped. SOLD!!!!

I have bought and sold here many times successfully. ( FM as well.)

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2010
    I vouch for Z, he's a good fella! deal.gifthumb.gifSo, Z, what's your next body? 1DIV? mwink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • cpagilitycpagility Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2010
    Nikolai wrote: »
    I vouch for Z, he's a good fella! deal.gifthumb.gifSo, Z, what's your next body? 1DIV? mwink.gif

I'm also working my way up the camera food chain. Started with a Rebel, then 30d, then 40d, then 7d. I'd love to get the 1d mark iv but I've heard rumors there may be an update coming in the not so distant future? Is that true? Anyone know? Anyone have any cons against the 1DIV? I primarily shoot action (very fast dogs) and sometimes end up indoors shooting action in poor light.

Karen
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2010
    cpagility wrote: »
    I'm also working my way up the camera food chain. Started with a Rebel, then 30d, then 40d, then 7d. I'd love to get the 1d mark iv but I've heard rumors there may be an update coming in the not so distant future? Is that true? Anyone know? Anyone have any cons against the 1DIV? I primarily shoot action (very fast dogs) and sometimes end up indoors shooting action in poor light.

Karen

There's not an update to the 1DIV coming anytime soon. Maybe like 2 yrs. You may be thinking of the 1Ds4, which should be released sometime in 2011, maybe 2012. But that's not an update to the 1DIV(sports/wildlife), it's the hi-res studio/portrait/landscape camera. Unless it's something totally revolutionary(probably not). It's definitely safe to buy a 1DIV now. Even if Canon updated the 1DIV soon(they will definitely not), that wouldn't make the 1DIV a worse camera.
  • cpagilitycpagility Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    There's not an update to the 1DIV coming anytime soon. Maybe like 2 yrs. You may be thinking of the 1Ds4, which should be released sometime in 2011, maybe 2012. But that's not an update to the 1DIV(sports/wildlife), it's the hi-res studio/portrait/landscape camera. Unless it's something totally revolutionary(probably not). It's definitely safe to buy a 1DIV now. Even if Canon updated the 1DIV soon(they will definitely not), that wouldn't make the 1DIV a worse camera.

Thanks for the info!
  • jandrewnelsonjandrewnelson Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Zanotti wrote: »
    I bought this as I progressed up the chain, and fairly quickly after I bought it the 50D came out and I went there. This has been a back up camera for a long time, but little used. Pretty close to perfect condition, a little brassing in the typical hot shoe area. Performs flawlessly.

Comes with everything in the box, the box has the UPC number cut out, I must have gotten a rebate origionally when you had to mail them in.

Asking $400 paypal and shipped.

I have bought and sold here many times successfully. ( FM as well.)

As my little way to support the arts, if you are a fulll time student, I will knock $50 off the price.

Z

Sold this yet?
    Jerry Nelson
    www.meesoon.smugmug.com
    704-914-5424
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Still available and packaged to ship!
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
    edited November 5, 2010
    Price drop to $375. Post has been adjusted to reflect this.

Just in time for family Thanksgiving!

Z
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    eek7.gif that's a STEAL !!! deal.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited November 10, 2010
    Blow out price
    OK, I would prefer to sell this to a Dgrinner, since this is my "home" site.

Blow out price of $315, including paypal and UPS shipping!

Good only until Sunday 11/14, then its off to FM and Ebay.......

Z
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2010
    Talked with my friend who is looking for one. He's mulling it over. Hes going to call me soon and let me know. I'll come back and reply here either way he decides. Thanks for selling your gear smuggy style!
    edited November 13, 2010
    Camera is SOLD!

Thanks Dgrin!
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    I'm not surprised... $315... sweet deal for whoever got it... ;~)