Triplets! AHHHH

iCandiiCandi Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited November 3, 2010 in People
I had my first real 'task' a few weeks ago, and got to have a session with 3 16 month old triplets.

Cons? Obvious LOL.

Pros? All of the beautiful, beautiful candid photos that came out of the session.

The mother had asked for a 'vintage' feel. Her house is decorated in sepias, yellows, vintage inspired furniture, etc. She asked me if I could portray a 'vintage' yet 'modern' feel on her photos.

Here's 1 photo from the day that I created. Thoughts? Vintage/modern enough?

245d2iv.jpg

i.Candi by Mandi Photgraphy
Seymour, IN

Comments

• Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    The Good:You're still alive after the sessioin, sharp eyes, decent exposure, your pp gives it a 'vintage' feel you were going for.
    The Bad:Grass is ugly, your pp makes her forehead and hair have 0 separation, composition is kind of weak, her hand is cut off.

What aperture did you shoot this at? I think if the bg was more OOF this shot would be MUCH better. I would've shot it at f/2 or faster.

Overall, its a lovely image, and I bet Mom is very happy with it. Are there others you'd like to share? I'm curious as to how her house is decorated with vintage things.
    Jer
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    The Good:You're still alive after the sessioin, sharp eyes, decent exposure, your pp gives it a 'vintage' feel you were going for.
    The Bad:Grass is ugly, your pp makes her forehead and hair have 0 separation, composition is kind of weak, her hand is cut off.

What aperture did you shoot this at? I think if the bg was more OOF this shot would be MUCH better. I would've shot it at f/2 or faster.

Overall, its a lovely image, and I bet Mom is very happy with it. Are there others you'd like to share? I'm curious as to how her house is decorated with vintage things.

+1 ... good points!