AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited November 2, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Caught them just as they took off.....

1071415161_oJtr3-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2010
    I really like how this looks like a painting to me.

Gotta wonder how they can fly like that without bumping into each other.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I really like how this looks like a painting to me.

Gotta wonder how they can fly like that without bumping into each other.

Thanks for the comment..Mary K.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2010
    Interesting shot. They look confused. Sort of reminds me of something I wrote once about since I don't have patience or the knack for capturing wildlife, I'd have my grandson throw birds by the camera to capture them in flight. Totally facitious of course, but amazing how many people were upset. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

-
    Anybody can do it.
  • dubaifordubaifor Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited November 2, 2010
    Cool concept, shame the focus and the speed weren´t better so they could freeze the motion
    edited November 2, 2010
    wfeller wrote: »
    Interesting shot. They look confused. Sort of reminds me of something I wrote once about since I don't have patience or the knack for capturing wildlife, I'd have my grandson throw birds by the camera to capture them in flight. Totally facitious of course, but amazing how many people were upset. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

-

Hi Walter...The name I originally gave it was confusion. Throwing birds out in front of a camera, sounds like a plan. Shooting pictures of birds is a real hit-and-miss experience for me..... Thanks for commenting......:D
    edited November 2, 2010
    dubaifor wrote: »
    Cool concept, shame the focus and the speed weren´t better so they could freeze the motion

Thanks for looking and commenting..... I lean more towards interpretive photography. I used a slow shutter speed to show motion...The picture has a soft look to it, but it was kind of a soft morning:D You might want to read a book by Joseph Meehan ....MOOD, AMBIENCE & DRAMATIC EFFECTS