Need Help with fonts

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited September 11, 2005 in Finishing School
Ok. I had some computer problems and had to reformat hard drive and reload programs. I open a file I created previously that had type and Photoshop told me the font was missing. I don't recall adding it originally.

Does anybody know where to get additional fonts for Photoshop 7? Where to you put them, while folder? Can I import other fonts from other progams?

I thought I had reloaded all the plugins, would a plugin have additional fonts?

Any info would be appreciated, or good websites to get info.

Thanks.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• Adelphi03Adelphi03 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    Try here for how to install Mac fonts and here if you use Windows.

Dafont is a good a place as any for free fonts.
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2005
    Adelphi03 wrote:
    Try here for how to install Mac fonts and here if you use Windows.

Dafont is a good a place as any for free fonts.
    Thanks I try that and see and let you know. Looks like it should do the trick.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2005
    bham wrote:
    Thanks I try that and see and let you know. Looks like it should do the trick.
    http://del.icio.us/popular/fonts
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/