Tinkerbell came to visit me, too

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited November 1, 2010 in People
Please excuse my lousy photoshop skills. I'm still working on in! redface.gif At least Samantha likes them!

Took these with one flash facing the camera for the magic wand and another in a shoot through umbrella.

1072301560_njtDZ-XL.jpg

1072302394_9eKwf-XL.jpg

Comments

• anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Awesome Mitch. I guess Tinkerbell was popular this year.

I only wish my Tinkerbell would have shown up earlier in the day as we planned because I wanted to shoot in the garden like you did. Well, shoulda coulda... I plan to do some post work on one of my images as well. These came out great though.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Wonderful work!
    I really like the second one a lot....

My little one likes the dark side of things when it comes to costumes so I'll just have to enjoy these fine works....
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Love 'em! clap.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited November 1, 2010
    Pretty darn cool! thumb.gif
  • nightpixelsnightpixels Registered Users Posts: 536 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    They are very nice images. Have you thought of doing a dreamy-like post processing on them? I think they would have much stronger impact on the viewers. These images are screaming for that kind of processing. Currently my eyes are wondering all over the place in these images. I am sure they can be even greater with some processing work. Nice photos!
    Allen Parseghian

Los Angeles dance photographer

• JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    These are fantastic!!!!
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Awwww... it's "our" Samantha (as part of the dgrin family of ueber-adorable children iloveyou.gif)

I agree that these would look great with some dreamy processing. What about a ton of diffuse glow? I know it's overdone sometimes, but it could look very cool with these thumb.gif

And yeah, all these tinkerbells! Like Reyvee, mine's past the pretty-pretty-princess stage and only interested in dark and/or "edgy" rolleyes1.gif. It's a phase, right?! rolleyes1.gif
  • BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Very cool shot and idea. Cute also.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact