Options

Coupon not working

SquirtSquirt Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited November 2, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have some clients that I gave a $50 coupon to that I set to be used towards a minimum order of $100 or more. They were trying to place an order and had $117 in their cart and when they tried to apply the coupon it kept telling them they had to order $100 or more. Well, they DID have over $100 so why wouldn't it let them apply the coupon? I had to set it to "no minimum" for them to be able to use their coupon. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2010
    Were all the items in their cart from you? What coupon is it, and can you set it back... then log out, and pretend to be a customer - I'm sure it'll work, but if not, write our Support Heroes and give details, gallery link, and coupon name, and we'll be happy to check into it thumb.gif
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited November 2, 2010
    Yes, all the items were from me but two items were digital files. Would that make a difference? Or can a coupon be used towards anything in their gallery? They also had 50 cards in their cart. I tried resetting it to $75 minimum and it still said the same thing. I eventually set it to no minimum just so they could place the order. I've never had this problem before. It was a bit embarrassing to say the least!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2010
    Squirt wrote: »
    Yes, all the items were from me but two items were digital files. Would that make a difference? Or can a coupon be used towards anything in their gallery? They also had 50 cards in their cart. I tried resetting it to $75 minimum and it still said the same thing. I eventually set it to no minimum just so they could place the order. I've never had this problem before. It was a bit embarrassing to say the least!
    We really, really want to help you - please write our Support Heroes with coupon details (make it active again) and gallery link - thanks!